Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gifted at Home

Are you a home educator of a gifted student, parent of a gifted child who attends school outside your home, or concerned about providing challenging and interesting enrichment for a young mind's budding curiosity? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then be sure to check out my Gifted at Home website.  I created it during the 2010-2011 school year, while I was taking coursework towards earning a Gifted Endorsement on my Georgia teaching certificate.  It contains information relating to Gifted testing and programs; national, state, and local news; art, language arts, science, differentiated lessons, and safe, online activities.  I do update the website as I come across applicable material, so be sure to save it in your Favorites list as a reliable source for reference.   

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the mess-ups on the comments! It took me a few tries to get the hang of this site! Happy to be your FIRST follower!

    ReplyDelete