Thursday, December 22, 2011

$1 Coupon for Sunflower Butter!

Do you have, or do you know someone who has a peanut and/or tree nut allergy? Our son is allergic to both peanuts and tree nuts.  Before we became aware of his allergy, my husband and I each had been consuming volumes of peanut butter and tree nuts as healthy fat and protein sources.  There is only one brand of sunflower butter I am aware of that is completely peanut and tree nut free, and it is absolutely delicious.  Before their products were available in the grocery stores, I ordered them directly by the case.  Now, they are offering a $1 coupon towards the purchase of any of their sunflower butter products.  The best part...the coupon is good through October of 2012! This means we can save money each time we buy a jar of sunflower butter between now and the end of next October.  Ten blissful months of savings! Can I hear an Amen?

Simply click on this link, then right click on the picture of the coupon, and save it in your computer....that's what I did!  Print as many as you like between now and October 2012.  I have already redeemed two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment