Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pancakes and Paper

Pancakes and paper....my two favorite things.  Seriously.  A perfect day in my world is one that begins with a fresh batch of pancakes, and ends with several completed scrapbook page layouts.  Or maybe a handmade card, using colored papers, stamps, and ink.  Neatly written lesson plans make me happy too, especially ones with red checkmarks, indicating we finished the material I wanted to cover.  Grocery lists with lines crossed through the purchased items can evoke feelings of joy.  Combining store sales with coupons increases the euphoria.  To-do lists written on pretty paper often bring a smile to my face.  I have been known to add finished projects to such lists, just to have the pleasure of immediately crossing them off with a sense of satisfaction.  Yes, pancakes and paper are my two favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment