48 Mini Frankfurters Wrapped in Crescent Dough
16 (8 per package) average-sized frankfurters
2 regular (12 servings each) tubes of crescent roll dough
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cover a large baking sheet with foil.
3. Cut each frankfurter into thirds, for a total of 48 mini frankfurters.
4. Unroll one tube of crescent dough. Separate the 12 triangles, and cut each in half, for a total of 24 pieces.
5. Position mini frankfurter on one end of dough triangle, and roll before placing onto unprepared foil.
6. Bake 24 mini frankfurters for 15 minutes, until dough is golden brown.
7. Repeat procedure for the second batch.
*Note: If you have two large baking sheets, you can prepare and bake both batches at the same time. Just be sure to switch the positions of the baking sheets around the 8 minute mark, and bake for another 8 minutes, for a total of 16 minutes.